Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Adventure is out there...

Adventure is out there...
View this email in your browser

CAFFEINATED WANDERINGS PRESENTS:

JEWELRY ON A JOURNEY

IRELAND
Summer's almost here, which means holidays and trips away for the weekend or maybe a few weeks somewhere exotic! As most of you already know, I have been living on the beautiful Emerald Isle this last year and a half, while maintaining my social retail business, Caffeinated Wanderings Boutique. I'll be leaving here in April to travel home then we're off to Australia, so I wanted to start highlighting a few destinations and how to wear your favorite pieces while you're there. Our first stop: Ireland.
Winter in Ireland is definitely not the best time to visit because it's cold and rainy; however, sometimes you get lucky with dry days (but still cold)!
A lot of the time here, you need to wear a scarf or earmuffs, which can cover up your beautiful jewels! The solution? Wear dangly earrings with your gorgeous scarf or a sparkly necklace with those fluffy earmuffs!
There are a lot of amazing hiking spots in Ireland. Some of my favorites can be found in Co. Kerry at the Gap of Dunloe or Torc Mountain. Say yes to studs during these travels!
Then sometimes, you get these strangely beautiful days
Ireland is truly a beautiful place and I would totally recommend seeing it at least once in your life. The people are fabulous, the food is delicious, and the sights are so majestic and the stuff of fairy tales. I feel like a princess sometimes and the sparkles simply enhance the image!
I hope you join me on my next chapter of Jewelry on a Journey, when we travel somewhere new!
Copyright © 2016 Mere with Chloe + Isabel, All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment